Over the last 10 years, Snap has worked with a broad spectrum of businesses, with their team adapting to the constantly changing market of their clients. This experience in Snap Mayo means they are able to meet the print, design and marketing needs of many businesses with knowledge and efficiency. The following work, some collaborative others being sole projects were undertaken in the little over two year period David worked with Snap. Davids duties and responsibilities during this period were as follows:
- Graphic Design work/projects on a daily basis and successful management of departments job lists daily.
- Attending production scheduled meetings taking accountable responsibility for all assigned jobs.
- Reorganising production schedule when necessary to prioritise jobs.
- Working to assigned deadlines while ensuring customer approved file matches printed product.
- When required, assist production department, ensuring all end products are completed with professional finish.
- Meeting with and taking calls with customers to discuss projects.
- Overseeing work of new designers ensuring they have an understanding of each departments role.
For more information on Snap Mayo please visit their website.